Kodex NEP is a tough, durable, elastomeric, single pack,liquid applied, moisture curing, cross-linking, polyurethane waterproofing membrane - usually grey in colour.
Kodex NEP forms a tough, flexible, seamless waterproofing membrane designed for both vertical and horizontal
surfaces that bonds well to most suitably primed building substrates.
Kodex NEP is formulated as an anti-sag membrane, thatalthough easy to apply by roller or brush, it can be applied on to vertical surfaces without slumping to achieve the require film thicknesses.
- Single pack - no mixing.
- Fast curing (usually within 24 hour)
- Anti-sag (maintains required thickness without slumping on vertical surfaces)
- Will not bleed or stain grout or tiles.
- Good chemical resistance.
- High strength and puncture resistant.
- Provides seamless membrane (no joints or laps)
- Easily repaired and maintained.
- AS 4654.1 Compliant
- AS 4858 Compliant
- Formulated to provide long term protection.
- Tar free.
- Easy to apply
- Concrete, cement and cement block work
- FC Sheeting
- Plaster Board