KODEX 77 FC is a Class 3 fast curing water-based SBR based waterproofing membrane which provides excellent flexibility and crack bridging capability. It is reinforced with carefully selected grade of fine aggregates to give key to the subsequent coatings and tile adhesive.
It is a 2-coat system, to be applied over primed “porous and non-porous” substrates for internal and external under tile applications.
- Fast drying. Recoat in 2 hours @ 22 C & 50% RH
- Flood test after 24 hours @ 22 C & 50% RH
- Can be tiled over after 4-6 hours @ 22 C & 50% RH in non-critical areas
- Class III, high elasticity as per AS/NZS 4858 Wet Area Membranes
- Water-based, pre-mixed -ready and easy to use and easy clean up
- Environmentally friendly - solvent-free
- For commercial and residential internal/external wet areas, balconies, decks and other areas that will be tiled over
- As a waterproofing membrane under tile to internal wet area shower, bathroom, kitchen, laundry and toilet areas when installed according to AS/NZ 3740
- As a waterproofing membrane under tile to external balconies, rooftops & podium levels when installed to AS/NZ 4654.2
- Suitable for concrete; cement rendered masonry; FC sheeting; water resistant plasterboard; and structural plywood (Type A Stamped “PAA JAS-ANZ” to AS/NZS 2269- 2004) substrates