Kodex 1K is one component, flexible fibre reinforced water proof membrane. With a specially formulated cementitious base incorporating graded aggregates andpolymers, producing a highly flexible water proof
membrane – capable of withstanding significant flexuralstrain.
It is suitable for both positive and negative pressure – up to 25 metres (2.5 bars).
- Easy to apply by brush/roller or spray.
- Can be applied on damp surfaces.
- High adhesion strength.
- Versatile mixing ratio
- Good crack bridging
- A highly flexible waterproofing membrane for under tiles in internal wet areas, including: bathrooms, showers, laundry, kitchen and toilet areas – when installed to AS/NZ 3740
- A highly flexible waterproofing membrane for applications such as planter boxes and retaining walls.
- A highly flexible waterproofing membrane for under tiles or other wearing systems, including: rooftops, external balconies and podium levels – when installed to AS/NZ 4654.2
- Waterproof protection of concrete shelves
- Suitable for use in concrete swimming pools
- In situations subject to both positive and negative hydrostatic pressure up to 25 metres (2.5 bars)
- For use over cement redered masonry, FC sheeting, concrete, water resistant plasterboard and structural plywood.